The usecure platform allows you to customise it in a number of ways to ensure that it meets the needs of your organisation.
These options include:
- Inserting your own branding into the platform, courses and emails
- Changing how often courses and course reminders are sent out to users
- Configuring how you want user progress to be reported to you and other managers on the app
Finding the settings page
1. Sign into the usecure platform at https://app.getusecure.com
2. Click the settings cog icon in the top menu bar
3. In the drop-down menu, click Settings
Understanding the settings page
The platform settings page is divided into categories on the left. Use this menu to find settings relating to a specific usecure product or part of the platform.
The uLearn settings allows you to adjust how uLearn courses are sent out to your users, as well as features like minimum pass score.
Read this article to learn more about the uLearn settings: Setting up uLearn
The uPhish settings allow you to set time slots to ensure your simulated phishing emails arrive during the workday, and to customise the compromise message that end users who give up their details to simulated phishing emails will see.
Read this article to find out more: Customise your uPhish settings
The uPolicy settings page provides you with a direct link that your users can use to access their unsigned policies. This is especially useful for organisations that have added users by user ID rather than email, as normally unsigned policies are sent directly to user's email addresses.
The Weekly Summary settings page allows you to send out summaries of user progress on the platform.
Read more about Weekly Summaries here: Understanding the weekly summary
The Report Settings allow you to customise how user activity and progress is reported.
- Display percent value in Course Participation downloadable spreadsheet - This setting will add percentage values (in addition to the actual numbers) to the Course Participation spreadsheet, which can be exported on the Course Participation reports page.
- Display each users email address in the Course Participation downloadable spreadsheet - Turning on this settings will add email addresses in addition to names to the exportable Course Participation spreadsheet.
- Remove Inactive Users from all reports - Toggling this setting on will disable all users set to 'Inactive' from all reporting. Users can be set to 'Active' or 'Inactive' through the Users page.
- Remove Managers from all reports - Turning this setting on will remove Managers' scores from reporting. Users can be added as Managers on the Users page.
- Disable the Weekly Summary report - This setting will stop the Weekly Summary email from being sent out to all administrators and managers on the platform.
The email settings allow you to customise the subject lines of emails sent to users from the usecure platform.
The theme settings allow you to upload your logo, as well as change the primary colours of the platform to fit your organisation's branding.