Note: This article applies to MSPs and other usecure distribution partners. If you are a direct customer, head back to the Help Centre to find relevant guides.
Time is always in short supply for MSPs. Minimising the time you spend on admin work and managing your users on different platforms is essential to allow you to spend your time effectively - which is why we built uService to make managing your customers on the usecure platform simple.
You can find uService from the top menu on the usecure app.
In uService you will see a list of your customers - and be able to add, edit and manage them.
There are four columns on the uService customer list:
- Name - The name of your customer account.
- Auto Enrol - Whether automatic course enrolment is turned on for the customer account.
- Active People - The number of end users that are set to 'active'. Active end users automatically receive courses (if auto enrol is turned on), and reminders for courses they have been enrolled on.
- Status - Whether the customer account is active or inactive. Course emails and simulated phishing messages are not sent out to inactive customers. Customers become inactive if the expiry date is met - you can edit customers' expiry dates from the customer settings by clicking the Edit button in uService.
There are four buttons next to each customer:
- Edit - Edit the customer account's details (such as name, feature availability, max users, and custom branding).
- Admin Login - Login as an admin onto the customer's app, allowing you to send out phishing simulation, enrol users on courses, view reports etc.
- User Login - This button is only relevant to customer apps that have different access levels defined for different administrators.
- Delete - Remove the customer account from the usecure app.
- Find out how to configure the default platform and theme settings for your customers (you will want to do this before adding your first customer!)
- Set up your payment settings
- Learn how to add customers with uService
- Learn how to manage customers, uLearn courses and phishing simulations through uService