Note: This article applies to MSPs and other usecure distribution partners. If you are a direct customer, head back to the Help Centre to find relevant guides.
Your customers' needs will differ, and the usecure app is designed to take that into account.
For example, you may have customers who only wish to use uPhish, or who want uBreach to be turned off.
To do so, you can enable or disable features for individual customers with uService.
1. Head to uService from the top menu, and use the search bar to find the customer you would like to enable or disable features for.
2. Click the Edit button next to your chosen customer.
3. The Edit Customer window will now open. Click Features in the navigation menu.
4. You will now be able to enable or disable any usecure feature you wish.
5. Click Save Customer to save your changes.