You can create a new policy on uPolicy entirely from scratch, or by using one of the pre-built templates from the uPolicy library.
1. Whether you are using a template or creating a policy from scratch, you will first need to head to the Create Policy page from the top menu on the usecure app.
2. On the Create Policy page, you can click on a policy template to use it as a base for a new policy, or click Create policy from scratch.
3. Once you have selected a template or start creating a policy from scratch, you will be taken to the uPolicy editor. You will first need to give your policy a name, and then you can write and edit it as you wish.
4. Once you have finished editing your policy, click Create Policy at the bottom of the editor page.
Congratulations, you have just created your first policy!
- Learn how to send out policies to your end users