What is uPolicy?
uPolicy allows you to easily create and manage your company's policies.
Having the right policies is essential for protecting your company. Policies help you set out your expectations for your employees in terms of security and their conduct in the workplace, as well as meeting compliance requirements and reducing risks.
With uPolicy, you can:
- Establish rules, standards and best practices for your employees and workplace
- Ensure policies have been read and signed by all end-users
- Contribute to a security culture and build a safe environment at your workplace
- Aid your efforts in achieving regulatory compliance
Some of uPolicy's key features:
- Pick ready-to-go policies for your company: With our library of security policies that meet industry standards you won't have to waste time writing policies from scratch.
- Customise policies or create your own: You can customise our policy templates as you wish, or upload entirely new ones to meet your needs.
- Easily send out policies to your end-users: Choose whether to send out policies to all users, individual users, or just to certain groups or departments, and ensure smooth roll out in just a couple of clicks.
- Manage signing of policies: Once you have sent out your policies for signing, you can see how many users have signed the policy straight from the uPolicy dashboard.
Where to find uPolicy
You can find uPolicy through the top menu bar inside the usecure app. You can alternatively follow this link: uPolicy.
Creating a policy
You can create new policies on the Create Policy page. You have a choice of either using a pre-made template from the usecure policy library, or creating a new policy entirely from scratch.
The policy editor
The policy editor allows you to write and edit policies. You can access it by creating a new policy from the Create Policy page, or by clicking Edit on an existing policy on the View Policies page.
Viewing and sending out your policies
Policies that you have created - whether custom or from the template library - will appear on the View Policies page.
Use the action button to the right of any policy to edit, view, delete or send out the policy. You can also select multiple policies using the check boxes on the left, and then use the top Action button to send out multiple policies at once.