At usecure, unbiased reviews are extremely valuable in helping us to improve our strategy, product road-maps and service delivery.
That's why we're asking you to share your feedback on the usecure platform by submitting a quick 10-minute review on Gartner Peer Insights. In return, you'll get a $25 Visa Gift Card for your approved review.
How does it work?
- Follow this unique link and submit your review (you can check the status of your review at any time from your Gartner Peer Insights reviewer profile).
- Once your review is approved, you'll receive a confirmation email confirming that you’ve earned a gift card.
- Visit the “Your Reviews” section of your Peer Insights User Profile to “Claim Your Reward”.
Things to keep in mind:
- You can use your business email address to register, or, sign in with LinkedIn, as private email addresses are not accepted by Gartner Peer Insights.
- Though you will be asked to create an account, your name and company name will not be attached to your review, keeping your review anonymous.
- Demographic details (your role, industry, and size of your organisation) will be the only identifying details displayed with your comments.
- The review usually takes 10 working days for Gartner’s moderation team to approve (you can log into your reviewer profile to check its status).
What is Gartner Peer insights?
Gartner Peer Insights is Gartner’s platform for ratings and reviews of enterprise technology solutions covering now 5000+ products in 330+ categories.
It is aimed at helping consumers make informed purchasing decisions in the IT software market. As its name suggests, Gartner Peers Insights is run by leading business advisory company Gartner.
The platform gives buyers a trustworthy place to compare vendors based on the unbiased, real-world experiences.