What is uBreach?
uBreach enables you to quickly identify exposed employee email accounts and identities that have been publicly disclosed online via third-party data breaches.
With billions of credentials present in data dumps, paste sites and hacking forums, employees that sign up to third-party services with their work email address could be leaving your organisation at huge risk of social engineering, business email compromise (BEC) and other damaging attacks.
With uBreach, you can:
- Identify exposed employee accounts: uBreach identifies accounts that are exposed on paste sites, data dumps and hacking forums
- Locate what employee data is exposed: Common data includes email addresses, passwords, usernames etc.
- Help prevent data loss: Locating these at-risk accounts enables you to safeguard users from social engineering and BEC attacks
- Obtain actionable steps: usecure's security awareness software, uLearn, enables follow-up user training on security best practice
How uBreach works
- Step One: Conducts a deep web search through data dumps, paste sites and hacking forums
- Step Two: Identifies users that have had account information exposed online
- Step Three: Collates your users' results into an easy-to-digest format, accessible from your usecure dashboard
uBreach key features
- Quick web search enables you to rapidly identity exposed accounts
- Gathers high-level data (i.e., number of exposed accounts & source of breach) neatly into your usecure dashboard
- View each user's exposed data breakdown from their usecure profile
- 100% free with your subscription
Not a customer?